[Community-Discuss] USE of (ARIN, RIPE, APNIC) ADDRESS SPACE IN AFRICA

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 22:11:07 UTC 2021

Hi Owen,
Let me also point out that, the examples you have given of Akamai and Hurricane are not vaporwares.
In fact, both companies have invested in putting in place telecommunication network to serve customers in Africa besides their many customers in America.
My understanding is that they use small number of their IP resources on their small network in Africa to provide services to the customers in Africa.

Mirriam.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 8:28 PM, Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss<community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote: _______________________________________________
Community-Discuss mailing list