[Community-Discuss] WAS - FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:41:31 UTC 2021

Colleagues

Apologies for top-posting.

Rather than the somewhat repetitive back and forth, can I rather suggest that:

those that think it is a good initiative put their hand in their pockets and support it (or motivate others to support it); and
those that don’t think it is a good initiative refrain from supporting it.

I think the fear-mongering around fund raising initiatives has been adequately addressed and shown to be irrelevant noise.

Feel free to ignore if you chose.

Regards

Mike