[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 08:07:25 UTC 2021

Dear AfriNIC's Community,

Please find my comments below, inline...

Le ven. 20 août 2021 à 17:36, Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> a écrit :

> I am confused… How is a question about consent an attempt to kill AFRINIC?

Hi Owen,
...brother, thanks for you email.

Please add the context; then you'll become less confused :'-(

> Is AFRINIC so fragile that it cannot withstand a simple question of its

> consent

AfriNIC needs to be defended these hard times and it appears that some of
us
are doing very well *our* common duty (protecting our RIR against
'predators')
as a *community*. (You should have been proud of them :'-()

...i found it admirable! and i wouldn't like to cross their way; while they
are
defending AfriNIC...not you? Feel free to continue to defend your champion,
though...

> and cooperation in a process initiated by third parties allegedly on its

> behalf?

Question already answered here [1]! please let's know if it isn't enough
for you.

...btw! it appears that someone should show its good faith, by answering a
simple question [2][3] which become recurrent about: *The Purpose* [4] :-/
Maybe this is a good time for your champion to step-in? or...are you simply
not mandated to answer this particularily hot question?
Ok! difficult question...i assume, given your hasty try here [5] :-/
__
[1]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/
2021-August/004791.html>
[2]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/
2021-August/004695.html>
[3]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/
2021-August/004709.html>
[4]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/
2021-July/004137.html>
[5]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/
2021-July/004147.html>

> I would think not. If it is so fragile, then there are much bigger

> problems than its financial state.

Owen, could you, please, elaborate a bit more on the above?
...i can not wait to hear what you are predicting for the Future of AfriNIC
[6]
and of the RFC7020. Please, be examplarily transparent :'-(
Don't run away!
__
[6]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/
2021-August/004772.html>

Isn't it ("INRs War") an open war, in fine?

...again, no divertion! this very thread is about:
”FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING”·

~°~
*You can choose to donate any amount via the URL below where you will *
*find all different options. The funds collected will be used to support
the *

*team by ensuring the core functions of AFRINIC continue without risk.*
*DONATE TO KEEP AFRINIC UP BY CLICKING THIS LINK;*
*https://www.tespok.co.ke/?page_id=14001
<https://www.tespok.co.ke/?page_id=14001>*
~°~

Shalom,
--sb.

--

Best Regards !
baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm] |cmNOG's Structure

*#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|‪#‎Romains15‬:33«*Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec
vous tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!*»‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau.
#Chrétiennement‬«*Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi
mon âme soupire après TOI, ô DIEU!*» (#Psaumes42:2)*

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__