[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Brian Sowers b.sowers154 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:33:23 UTC 2021

Marcus,

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2021-August/004717.html

I encourage you to look at numbered items 3, 4, 5, and 6 in which Taiwo has generously provided a concise description of the current administration’s actions. As for its past historical actions described by 1 and 2, these have been corroborated by Ronald’s own sleuth work.

In my opinion, proponents to maintain the status quo are apologists. The data is here; I urge you to construct your position as you see fit.

-Brian