[Community-Discuss] History Lesson -- Looting AFRINIC -- The Beginning

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Aug 7 17:24:14 UTC 2021

>>> wrote:

>>> Well put. The Nigerian Internet community is cultured and not

>>> fragmented. We know when to speak, how to speak and what to say. This is

>>> not how to extend an invitation to speak

>> Ooh well, Reverand, I am sure you know our African saying that goes

>> "Spare the rod, Spoil the Child".

> Actually, that one is from the Bible. Proverbs 13:24.

Most of us resonated with the proverb which enforces a sense of
responsibility and accountability.

You are an aspiring "pontiff without borders".

I am not sure if you indulge yourself in history but I will remind us about
one of the greated statesmen of Africa the Late.Mwalimu Nyerere.

You see when Gen.Sani Abacha went hard on His.Excellence Olusegon Obasanjo,
It was Mwalimu Nyerere who intervened to help save Hon.Obasanjo who went to
later on lead NG through a transformation that we all pride ourselves with
today. Had Obasanjo not been freed from Prison, perhaps things would have
taken a different turn.

Mwalimu made .NG issues his issues and history remembers. So my brother
your issues are my issues and my issues in this other parts of Africa are
your issues and across this continent and therefore its my responsibility
to call out those few among us who are acting in bad faith and against our
collective interest.

Lu Heng self-serving capitalistic philosophy of one world, one internet,
digital globalism is total bullshit. Let him build a real network instead
of promising dollars for each IPv4 interger to a few misguided people.

Cheers,
Noah