[Community-Discuss] Update 04 Aug 2021

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Aug 6 08:13:35 UTC 2021

In message <FABBB19D-F9B6-443A-8905-7DEB92921160 at gmail.com>,
Brian Sowers <b.sowers154 at gmail.com> wrote:

>All jokes aside, I am simply an internet activist...

I admire you for the way you have been able to keep your Internet "activism"
so totally secret over the years that it is not even possible to find a
single trace of it, even via diligent Google searches.

That's really an impressive record of achievement you have there!

And I applaud you also for the the kind of selfless determination to your
"activism" that has caused you to subsist on just the odd pineapple and
whatever alms people have thrown into your bowl, even as you have
achieved your impressive record of absolutely no notoriety whatsoever.

Bravo!

Regards,
rfg