[Community-Discuss] Update 04 Aug 2021

Brian Sowers b.sowers154 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:34:28 UTC 2021

Noah,

Your name calling doesn’t take away from the fact that it’s clear that whatever AFRINIC presented in court did not immediately clear their name. And yes, I am a ghost. I am neither here nor there but am beside you even as you sleep. Perhaps when you will have woken up this morning, I will have given you nightmares. All jokes aside, I am simply an internet activist and what is it to you anyway? The mailing lists are open to all. Or did you forget about that part in the RIR’s history?

-Brian