[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:30:16 UTC 2021

Dear AfriNIC's Community,

Please see my comments below, inline...

Le samedi 31 juillet 2021, Timothy Ola Akinfenwa <
akin.akinfenwa at uniosun.edu.ng> a écrit :

> +1 Sylvain!

Hi Timothy,
Thanks for your support, brother :-)

> On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 12:48 AM Sylvain Baya <abscoco at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Dear AfriNIC's Community,

>> How come that INRs management becomes a

>> matter of such secrets?

>> Please Jordi or any other volunteer, let me know if

>> you are willing to contribute to draft a DPP to

>> remove the possibility of keeping such, apparently,

>> unjustified secrets.

> I'm willing to contribute!

...you are welcome! we have started here [1][2].

If you aren't already subscribed to the RDP
(Resource Policy Discussion) mailinglist [3],
please do it first then share your thoughts.
__
[1]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/013712.html>
[2]: see the thread view:
<https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/thread.html#13712>

...if the project remains, you will be then added
as a DPP co-author. Maybe you want to first read
the PDP (Policy Development Process) [4]?
__
[4]: CPM section 3.0:
<https://afrinic.net/policy/manual#PDP>

...i look forward to meeting you on the RPD list.

Shalom,
--sb.

> Best regards,

> <.ta/>

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|#‎Romains15‬:33«Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec vous
tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!»(#Psaumes42:2)