[Community-Discuss] ICANN ( NRO ) vs LARUS (NRA)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Aug 2 08:23:39 UTC 2021

Owen,

I have some questions for you...

On Sun, 1 Aug 2021, 20:43 Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss, <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

> While people often mistake ICANN for some form of authority, the reality

> is that for number

> resources, ICANN is a puppet at the end of the strings pulled by the NRO

> (which acts in the

> role of ICANN ASO).

Your association with LARUS has really got you off the rails.

No wonder Larus has created the so called purported organization called the
*Number Resource Alliance* aka NRA whose website is https://www.nra.help/

Since you claim that ICANN is a puppet of the NRO, and not an authority, is
that why your LARUS which is linked to Cloud Innovation Ltd created this so
called *NRA* organisation.

Are IPv4 brokers now forming their own system? Against ICANN and the NRO?

I ask because your sentiments that ICANN is a puppet are really wanting.

Cheers,
Noah