[Community-Discuss] South Africa ISPA Statement on Recent AFRINIC developments

Christian Orozco chresgoro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:50:03 UTC 2021

Please refrain from this corporate coup narrative. There was a *violation *from
AFRINIC. And when such a thing happens, consequences should be faced. It is
as simple as that. Do note that the scale of this problem is no similar to
a quarrel between two neighbors. It involves large organizations/entities
whose responsibilities affect millions of users. What kind of good change
will it bring if people will just tolerate similar violations?

Regards,
Christian