[Community-Discuss] ICANN ( NRO ) vs LARUS (NRA)

Lamiaa Chnayti lamiaachnayti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:59:32 UTC 2021

1- I’m not claiming to be a community member. I am a community member,
whether you like it or not..

2- Again, what stability? I’m just taking part of a discussion. If you
really perceive my words and opinion as something that can bring down a
whole community, then I must say I am impressed. (But hey seriously, I once
again assure you that I am just expressing my thoughts. I honestly don’t
understand why people get offended when they’re free to disagree and move
on.)

3- Africa is better off without Afrinic’s problems.

Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 17:37, Mirriam <mirriamlauren at yahoo.com> a écrit :

> No it isn't! What is obvious is you claiming to be here as a community

> member but working so hard to bring down the stability of the same

> community you claim to belong to.

> Africa is Afrinic and Afrinic is Africa.

> A person (Afrinic) who has children (African Internet Ecosystem) will

> never Perish.

> “No matter how beautiful and well crafted a coffin might look, it will not

> make anyone wish for death”. ~African Proverb

> Mirriam

> On Monday, August 2, 2021, 6:17:35 PM GMT+3, Lamiaa Chnayti <

> lamiaachnayti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh well Mirriam, I think it’s pretty obvious isn’t it? But I’ll consider

> this a genuine question from you, so here you go:

> As an AFRICAN citizen I’ve always been here to discuss the future of the

> AFRICAN Internet, just like everyone else.. I’ve always been fine with

> Afrinic, but based on all the recent problems, for everyone’s sake, I

> believe that things should be taken care of by another RIR.

> I mean, let’s not kid ourselves, since Ernest’s scandal, Afrinic’s

> incapability became too blinding to not notice. And what is normal is for

> me to be here for the community as someone from Africa myself - not for

> AFRINIC limited the company (which some people want so badly to make it the

> new norm)

> Best regards,

> Lamiaa

> Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 15:04, Mirriam <mirriamlauren at yahoo.com> a écrit :

> On Monday, August 2, 2021, 4:49:26 PM GMT+3, Lamiaa Chnayti <

> lamiaachnayti at gmail.com> wrote:

> >>So yes, Africa has always and will always have my support, but not

> AFRINIC..

> If that is the case, what are you doing on the AFRNIC mailing lists?

> Mirriam

> Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 14:07, Omo Oaiya <Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net> a écrit :

> On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 at 12:14, Anthony Ubah <ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 @Mike

> Agression and name calling has gradually become the order of the day.

> I am not supporting any breach of the CoC, but high time!

> The days of passive Africans and sellouts who stand by and let external

> parties purloin resources intended for the continent for whatever

> trumped-up reason belong in our past.

> Some of us struggle to keep up and so don't comment as much. Keep up the

> tempo Noah!

> --

> Lamiaa CHNAYTI

> --