[Community-Discuss] ICANN ( NRO ) vs LARUS (NRA)

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 16:37:23 UTC 2021

No it isn't! What is obvious is you claiming to be here as a community member but working so hard to bring down the stability of the same community you claim to belong to.

Africa is Afrinic and Afrinic is Africa.

A person (Afrinic) who has children (African Internet Ecosystem) will never Perish.

“No matter how beautiful and well crafted a coffin might look, it will not make anyone wish for death”. ~African Proverb
Mirriam