[Community-Discuss] Resource Transfer Policy Proposal Is Under Appeals

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:44:23 UTC 2021

Hello Noah,

I demand you produce this email, and all evidence surrounding this claim.
Your obsession has really come to the edge at this time.
You delusion of grandeur constantly pushes you towards aggression and
personal attacks while responding to 'every single post' on every
mailinglist. Please note that libel has consequences.

Regards,

Anthony