[Community-Discuss] Resource Transfer Policy Proposal Is Under Appeals

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Aug 2 06:23:24 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021, 08:53 Brian Sowers, <b.sowers154 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The transfer policy makes sense.

Not the Larus sponsored RTP which is under PDWG appeal. We got an email
from a reliable source about the genesis of the Antony/Taiwo resource
transfer policy so I know the motive which is now more clear in light of
recent events.

Ratify the existing consensus Resource Transfer Policy.

I refer you to the below PDWG dispute.

The submitted appeals against that resource transfer proposal remain open
pending determination by an Appeal Committee.

https://afrinic.net/policy/appeal-committee?lang=en#appeals

*1st pending appeal against DPP *AFPUB-2019-V4-003-DRAFT04 (Resource
Transfer Policy)
https://afrinic.net/ast/pdf/policy/appeal-consensus-ressource-transfer-policy-updated-20102020.pdf

*2nd pending appeal against DPP *AFPUB-2019-V4-003-DRAFT04 (Resource
Transfer Policy)
https://afrinic.net/ast/pdf/policy/afrinic-appeal-resource-transfer-policy.
<https://afrinic.net/ast/pdf/policy/afrinic-appeal-resource-transfer-policy.pdf>
pdf

The PDP process was not followed and I welcome you to review both appeal
documents.

Cheers,
Noah