[Community-Discuss] South Africa ISPA Statement on Recent AFRINIC developments

robert ford robertford2 at icloud.com
Mon Aug 2 05:24:19 UTC 2021

Hello Ronald,

I totally agree with you. One company, one man suffocating the life and bloodline of our way of life as we know it. Internet number resources are what we pride our today in. It’s survival, it’s everything. Some company can’t disrupt that course really.

Like you clearly said, at some point we could have had an issue or two with AFRINIC but a lawsuit of 1.8 B is just a joke.

Let’s hope the courts will do the right thing

RF

Sent from my iPhone