[Community-Discuss] [rpd->community-dsicuss] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Sun Aug 1 13:25:04 UTC 2021

On 31 Jul 2021, at 22:02, Owen DeLong wrote:

>> On Jul 31, 2021, at 03:58 , Nishal Goburdhan

>> <nishal at controlfreak.co.za> wrote:

> So your claim is

[i usually don’t post here, but i’d like to clear up one thing]:

no owen. that is not my claim. what i said (which you inadvertently
seemed to have snipped) was that this is a possible interpretation, and

:

“.. for the record, i don’t pretend that *my* interpretation is
correct. but merely that the order was easy to misinterpret, “

> Sure, there’s probably room for clever attorneys to engage in some

> level of sophistry around this,

one might also argue that this clever sophistry is exactly the premise
of the CI vs. afrinic case.
IANAL, so,
# i don’t pretend to ascribe to this level of sophistry, and
# i have no interest in discussing your case

-n.