[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Sun Aug 1 03:55:35 UTC 2021

In message <DB948ECA-0F35-4AEF-BAD8-DD7A5ED8AA5E at gmail.com>,
Brian Sowers <b.sowers154 at gmail.com> wrote:

>The effect from the NRO activating their stability fund for AFRINIC's

>behalf will be twofold.

>First, it will certainly alleviate - in a disclosed and stable manner -

>AFRINIC's financial shortcomings to allow for it to continue operations.

Do you have some evidence to present which would support the view that
AFRINIC will *not* be able to continue operations?

Sorry! Silly question. Of course you don't. If you had then you would
have posted it instead of this speculative rubbish.

>Second, the call for help from NRO certainly draws more attention to

>AFRINIC's current shady financial situation.

Do you have some evidence to present which would support the view that
AFRINIC's financial situation is in some way "shady"?

Sorry! Silly question. Of course you don't. If you had then you would
have posted it instead of this fake news.

You may not be aware of this, my new mysterious Gmail friend, but I have
a bit of experience with what is and what isn't actually hard evidence.
And to be frank, you're really very bad at this "amateur detective" stuff.

You should quit while you are behind. You're just making yourself and
your paymaster look silly and desperate now.

Regards,
rfg