[Community-Discuss] Cloud Innovation Displays Very Poor, If Not Criminal, Netizenship

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat May 30 08:14:06 UTC 2020

On Sat, 30 May 2020, 04:49 Owen DeLong, <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> You are mistaking “Changed” for “Created”.

Owen really :-) in March 2020. I mean what was being changed? The prefix in
question or ASN?.

Below you say the contract was in effect in March and therefore I am
assuming they Created the object in March hence the radb Changed log of
20200304.

But HGC would ensure that a wrong ASN is not associated with the prefix or
delete the object as it was done yesterday.

> Further, that is an entry not created by Larus, but by HGC.

> The contract with IPDC and Larus for the PREFIX was in effect in March.

Ok

It appears that the IRR entry was created by HGC in response to request

> from a customer of IPDC who was a customer of Larus.

So we can assume they then created the object in March.

That entry was not created by Seacom and was not authorized by Seacom OR

> Larus.

What is important is that the route object has now been removed.

Cheers,
Noah