[Community-Discuss] Election process of ASO-AC representative

Black Ubah blackboythinking at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:18:22 UTC 2020

Dear Eddy

Thank you for this feedback update, unfortunately there is no policy to
govern a free and fair online election at this time. I do recall a few
proposals on that being discussed in this community a few months ago.
However, none was brougth forward and none was adopted. To maintain
transparency and fairness i will suggest that the community extends the
tenure of those in office until the next opportunity for a face-to-face
community session. I think this is necessary until a credible policy is
adopted for such scenarios. This is crucial to maintain stability within
the AFRINIC community.

BR

Antone