[Community-Discuss] Questions

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Thu Dec 24 12:25:22 UTC 2020

Hi Ronald,

On 24/12/2020 12:12, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> Where are you located Mr. Moonesamy? Are you in a place where only things

> that are expressely allowed by law are permitted??

In Mauritius, the Data Protection Regulation is taken seriously.

If you have a concern with the way your request if being entertained,
where you believe you should be able to have access to personal data of
individuals in possession of AFRINIC but the latter is refusing; then
you may address your concern to the Data Protection Commissioner.

Instead, I see you are arguing with a Board Director who is only telling
you that AFRINIC has a regulatory constraint in giving you access to
data it possesses.

Regards,

Ish Sookun