[Community-Discuss] [afnog] Updates on the misappropriation of IPv4 resources

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Dec 23 21:58:41 UTC 2020

In message <CAEqgTWaqvu9RLpxrTi4q=WdDRAbazo4RX9qof1mcbKUG4m++8Q at mail.gmail.com>
Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

rfg> Please note that Ernest Byaruhanga is still enjoying some of his
rfg> stolen AFRINIC space,

>You have repeated the above quite a lot in all your emails...

I might be mistaken, but I don't believe so. In fact, I don't believe
that I have previously mentioned these blocks... which appear to me to
be in use by a party or parties who may or may not be Ernest Byaruhanga...
to anyone at all, except for maybe Jan Vermeulen.

You'll have to forgive me. There's quite a lot of sordid details that
I know about, and I've only publicly disclosed a subset of those. And
there are so many details that it's hard to remember which ones I have,
and which ones I haven't already mentioned publicly.

Regards,
rfg