[Community-Discuss] requesting database cleanup

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Aug 27 20:44:56 UTC 2020

Hi Frank

I double checked bgp historical on he.net and seems like he.net also
records the same https://bgp.he.net/AS64500#_irr

And AS40978 PJSC "Football Club "Shakhtar" (Donetsk)" in Ukraine are the
upstreams....

I think Owen indicated that he does some work for Larus Cloud Services and
perhaps he can help fix this one as well :-)

*./noah*
neo - network engineering and operations