[Community-Discuss] Gratitude (off-topic)

S. Moonesamy sm+af at afrinic.net
Thu May 30 18:23:09 UTC 2019

Dear Andrew,
At 10:13 AM 30-05-2019, Andrew Alston wrote:
>Is the board prepared to share the full unredacted accountability
>assessment with the community  if it has not already been done (I
>don't recall it have being done so)

Thank you for contacting me.  In my opinion, it may possible to bring
the request to the attention of the Board as there was a decision
about requests from Resource Members in 2017.  I don't know what the
Board will decide as a Board is usually more than one member's opinion.

There is a mention of a public summary in the minutes of May 2016.  I
found the following: http://r.elandsys.com/r/40408

Regards,
S. Moonesamy