[Community-Discuss] Gratitude (off-topic)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu May 30 17:21:40 UTC 2019

Sorry if it’s received twice, got a weird message the first time which tells me it might not have been delivered.

Is the board prepared to share the full unredacted accountability assessment with the community – if it has not already been done (I don’t recall it have being done so)

After all – if there is a report about how accountable Afrinic is to its members – I think it would be good for the members at least – and the wider community possibly to see this report

Andrew