[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Benjamin Ledoh benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:10:41 UTC 2019

Dear Sander and Mark,

Yesterday, following your submissions, I asked you one question each and it
seems to me that you have not read it or forgotten about it. They are
bellow:

To Sander -> Can you prove that "all responsibility and autonomy of the CEO
has been taken away"?

To Mark -> Has the CEO told you that he resigned because "all
responsibility and autonomy .... has been taken away"?

Please could please answer them?

Thanks

Benjiloh