[Community-Discuss] AIS2019

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:53:06 UTC 2019

Thank you, Dr. Bope.

The willingness of the Board to work with the community on improving
things is noted and is appreciated. I hope this will happen sooner
than later.

You can rest assured that many in the community are willing to give
hands to any such a process, because we want to help Afrinic remain
stronger as it has always been, despite the current challenges it is
facing.

Regards,
Arsene

--