[Community-Discuss] AIS2019

Bope Domilongo Christian christianbope at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:29:40 UTC 2019

Dear AfriNIC members and community,

On behalf of the AfriNIC Board of Directors, I would like to express my
gratitude to all the members who participated in the 2019 Annual General
Meeting of Members (AGMM) and the Africa Internet Summit.

I would like to express my appreciation to those members who gave their
contributions (views, comments and submissions) regarding the matters
surrounding AfriNIC Bylaws, AfriNIC future, AfriNIC election guideline and
how the matters should best be addressed going forward. The Board will work
with the Afrinic members and community to attend to the identified matters.
I believe this cooperation will help further improves AfriNIC 's
performance and service to the African and international Internet community.

Best regards,
Christian D. Bope, PhD
Chairman, AfriNIC Board