[Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed Jun 19 13:15:27 UTC 2019

Alan Levin wrote  “I really hope AfriNIC is shut down at this point”

I find it hard to balance a statement like that.

The organization will survive as much as many wish it not to.

However I would like to ask the Board to invoke its right to expel members who are working against the interest of the organization and the message above by Alan Levin is very clear.

I have heard the word “Cabal” in the corridors and only now has penny dropped.  I can now put into context the emails I have been reading from you sir and all related parties.

Regards

BN

I really hope AfriNIC is shut down at this point