[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Interim CEO

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Mon Jun 17 17:56:17 UTC 2019

Hi Seun,

> 1. AFRINIC does not have a CFO at the moment

This statement continues to worry me… If there is no CFO then those responsibilities automatically fall with the CEO. And according to bylaws 15.6 the CEO and CFO positions cannot be held by the same person. So Afrinic *HAS* to have a CFO to keep those responsibilities separate in accordance with 15.6…

Obviously I'm still missing something. I hope you can tell us the full picture, instead of giving us small bits and pieces that don't seem to fit together.

Cheers,
Sander