[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Interim CEO

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:01:37 UTC 2019

Hello Sander,

I wrote you offlist just to humbly educate you and I think you could have
requested clarification since you seem to be confused with my response.

Again I maintain what I had earlier written to you privately:

1. AFRINIC does not have a CFO at the moment
2. The role of interim CEO and CEO is not exactly the same.
3. I quote the following from your mail "that nobody will take over the CFO
role, and there will therefore not be a CFO while Mr Deesse takes the role
of interim CEO."

Those words were yours as I never told you that in my offlist mail which
you've decided to share publicly. I therefore maintain that any Board
member that tell you that is incorrect based on my point 1&2 above.

I hope that helps.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos