[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Jun 11 18:45:11 UTC 2019

Ish,

I point you to the companies act of 2001, section 225 sub-section 2(d)  which states that ANY person upon serving written notice on the company of his intention to inspect the records shall be given access to the full names and residential addresses of directors. The companies act makes this public data and strips any right to expectation of privacy from a director – since they chose to be a director and should have read the act.

Thanks

Andrew