[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Jun 6 05:29:58 UTC 2019

Members we have beaten this issue to death and then beaten the dead issue back to life.

We live in a very diverse community and I always say our diversity is our strengths.  Some of you might see an issue as unacceptable and some of you might see the issue as acceptable or even justifiable.

Reason a jury in a court of law might return a verdict that to many might be unacceptable.

We are a community of adults able to make judgement based on our paradigm.

To those who feel aggrieved I’m not sure castigating an entire board for a single or 5 resolutions out 20 made will get us anywhere.

You will not make the change you want by email.  Stand up and be counted volunteer yourselves next elections and get on the board and make the contribution.

Lets move away from divisive dialogue.

For the last 15 years AfriNIC has continued to make impact in our region while the detractors have worked tirelessly to find all manor of avenues to slow the pace.

But you cannot stop a community with a mission, nor can a community with mission expect to achieve the mission without challenges.

Let’s get into additive dialogue.  Theirs is space for everyone to co-exist.

There a number of members trying so much to sow the concept of a divided community.  AfriNIC region serves over 1 billion people.  Show me just 100 million of that billion against the mission then I will start feeling the division.

Our energies are best used positively.

BN

[signature_2142098168] [signature_2065552379]