[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Benjamin Ledoh benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:58:35 UTC 2019

Hi Sander,

I have not said that you are evil. I said "This divisive tactic is evil ".
. When I said "when you are defending evil, you will end up being evil". I
mean defending what is wrong.* So no "hominem attacks".*

Please take your time to read and don't let your emotion (as usual) takes
over your common sense.

I am sorry if I sound harsh.

Benjiloh