[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against W

Ousmane M. TESSA ousmane at musatesa.net
Sat Jul 6 09:54:56 UTC 2019

Dear all, Again and again, let's be more constructive bearing in
mind our "common denominator" to use our time reading and discussing
LONG messages!

I hope that such clear proposas form Jordi & Mirriam, will consolidate
transparency  and trust in our community,  and will gain support of
all of us, beyond their specific acceptions of AfriNIC.

For the sake  of strengthen our community, this very easy to
implement  suggestion can put an end to all these disputes around an
entity, which can and have to respect such rules, when agreed  by all
of us.

Let's go out quickly from vain quarrels, even fueled by invisible
hands usually in Africa.

Just stand up to stop anyone, within ou outside our community,  who
wants to proceed just by " divide, then conquer".

Thank for all our community members ( inside and outsider Africa) for
their genuine contribution to permit AfriNIC to fullfill its mandate
and gain in momentum towards its objectives.

The last not the least, those who to consider  AfriNIC as a "game
meat" will face fierce  hitback from our community.

Dr Ousmane TESSA

Mirriam via Community-Discuss <community-discuss at afrinic.net> a écrit :

> Hi Jordi

> I have already suggested a solution of AfriNIC taking a leadership

> role and providing a solution to the challenge presented by Larus

> Foundation a third party fellowship provider whose activities should

> be discouraged as they seem to undermine the Policy Development

> Process.

> Since Larus Foundation fellowship program is not popular within

> the community due to the issues raised by members of the community,

> my suggestion and I will repeat again, is that AFRINIC  takes a

> central role with matters related to fellowship. Larus Foundation is

> better of working with AfriNIC, if indeed they mean well for this

> community.

> Only AfriNIC should be responsible for fellowship programs that

> are related to the AfriNIC PDP to avoid bias, influence and the

> undermining of the PDP.

> Only AfriNIC can be transparent and  trusted to offer support and

> education to fellows about the PDP as well as being the main contact

> for any form of fellowship.

> This is how we can fix this issue.

> Mirriam.

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android[1]

>> On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 12:16 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via Community-Discuss

>> <community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

Liens:
------
[1]
https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature
Dr Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA
Département de mathématiques et d'informatique
Université A. Moumouni, Niamey, NIGER
Adresse postale: B.P. 10.111 Niamey, NIGER
Téléphone (domicile): +227 20 31 52 28
          (mobile) :  +227 93 77 74 93 /  91 49 16  39 / 96 27 99
92
E-mail: ousmane(at)musatesa.net ou musatesa(at)yahoo.com
Skype : musatesa