[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against W

Ousmane M. TESSA ousmane at musatesa.net
Sat Jul 6 09:44:54 UTC 2019

Great Mirriam

I guess that this proposal is welcome by our community members for the
sake to proceed without being melting in useless quarrels stiring here
and there!

We're waiting for a quick whistle to hal this waste of time and let
the community to focus on a better and beneficial usages of our number
ressources to promote Internet services i n Africa!

Dr Ousmane TESSA

Mirriam via Community-Discuss <community-discuss at afrinic.net> a écrit :

> Hi Jordi

> I have already suggested a solution of AfriNIC taking a leadership

> role and providing a solution to the challenge presented by Larus

> Foundation a third party fellowship provider whose activities should

> be discouraged as they seem to undermine the Policy Development

> Process.

> Since Larus Foundation fellowship program is not popular within

> the community due to the issues raised by members of the community,

> my suggestion and I will repeat again, is that AFRINIC  takes a

> central role with matters related to fellowship. Larus Foundation is

> better of working with AfriNIC, if indeed they mean well for this

> community.

> Only AfriNIC should be responsible for fellowship programs that

> are related to the AfriNIC PDP to avoid bias, influence and the

> undermining of the PDP.

> Only AfriNIC can be transparent and  trusted to offer support and

> education to fellows about the PDP as well as being the main contact

> for any form of fellowship.

> This is how we can fix this issue.

> Mirriam.

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android[1]

>> On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 12:16 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via Community-Discuss

>> <community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

Liens:
------
[1]
https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature
Dr Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA
Département de mathématiques et d'informatique
Université A. Moumouni, Niamey, NIGER
Adresse postale: B.P. 10.111 Niamey, NIGER
Téléphone (domicile): +227 20 31 52 28
          (mobile) :  +227 93 77 74 93 /  91 49 16  39 / 96 27 99
92
E-mail: ousmane(at)musatesa.net ou musatesa(at)yahoo.com
Skype : musatesa