[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against W

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 12:43:50 UTC 2019

Hi guys
So I have been following these discussions and what i have noted is, some community members accusing others for something they also do. Wafa clarified earlier that she was lobbying in her personal capacity for her preferred candidates from Northern Africa and others. And Mr.Dewole was also lobbying for his preferred board candidates Seun and Adewale within Nigeria. And Andrew Alston was lobbying for his preferred board candidates Sunday, Haitham and Silber in the past elections.
Seems to me that different members from the community are also engaged in lobbying from what I have read with each individual stating their own reasons and plans why they prefer those candidates.
Elections are over. We should concentrate on other important issues and maybe every lobbyist out there can revisit their lobbying activities when election season opens again.
I don't see anything constructive from this discussion other than the fact that it has diverted attention from the email Wafa sent in an attempt to help new members of the community to get knowledge about the PDP .
As for Larus Foundation Fellowship issue which Wafa raised earlier before this confusion of lobbying,  I think Afrinic needs to intervene since they run fellowship programs  and show leadership so that the PDP is not abused further by other third parties. Third parties can directly work with Afrinic to remove doubt from the community.
Mirriam.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 1:22 PM, Andrew Alston<Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote: _______________________________________________
Community-Discuss mailing list