[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC 2019 AGMM quorum

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Mon Feb 25 18:41:46 UTC 2019

Hi Owen,

> Asking for documents is not, in itself, an attack and should never be perceived as such.

Looking at the past is a good way to learn for the future. George Santayana had a good quote about that.

Afrinic has ended up in a difficult position after the last AGMM, and it is good when people learn from what caused it and how it was solved, so that similar difficulties can be avoided in the future. All RIRs can learn from this, and I am looking forward to see what we can learn.

Cheers,
Sander