[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC 2019 AGMM quorum

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Feb 25 17:18:12 UTC 2019

I don’t think asking for the letter and pleadings is an unreasonable request. Regardless of what you think of Andrew and his behavior towards AfriNIC (believe me, I have my own criticisms of him which I choose to make in private), his point here is valid.

The documents should be a matter of public record and there should be no harm in publishing them here. They are referenced in the decision letter in such a way that without them, it is difficult to properly and fully interpret the decision, so, a review of them by the community is necessary and appropriate oversight.

Asking for documents is not, in itself, an attack and should never be perceived as such.

Owen