[Community-Discuss] Community-Discuss Digest, Vol 551, Issue 1

Komi Elitcha kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 17:23:54 UTC 2019

Dear Sander,

> On Dec 14, 2019, at 17:51, Sander Steffann <sander at steffann.nl> wrote:

> So in summary: the current PDP doesn't seem to allow for the chairs to make such a decision, but it does allow (require?) them to make sure the authors comply with the PDP. That way a runaway proposal can still be stopped, although it will take a year.

Thanks for recognising that current PDP does not allow chairs to “drop a proposal”.

All should follow the current PDP as we refuse to associate it to other best pratices which govern the operation of Working Group as required by the PDWG.

We shall therefore work to revive the PDP and add all provisions explicitly.

> Cheers,

> Sander

- KE