[Community-Discuss] The Looting of AFRINIC

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:14:31 UTC 2019

Good points Jordi, and thanks for the throwback on the very many amazing
sacrifices we all made, to grow the Internet in Africa.

I will resist asking Ernest to defend himself here, We are not
constituted as a competent jury, neither do we want to compromise the
ongoing investigations.

Questions are appropriate, so will be his own admissions or rebuttals,
when the investigations are completed.

I may be wrong, but that is my own expectations and position.

Sunday.

Email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com