[Community-Discuss] 06 April 2019 RPKI incident - Postmortem report

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:34:36 UTC 2019

Hi Cedrick and the team,

Can the certificate generation and update be automated and handled by a
script? I guess alerts when such an update fails will be taken
more seriously.

Can the AfriNIC RPKI-WG be more involved in assuring stability rather than
leave the community to discover and complain?

Just musing.

Good luck with the automation.

Sunday.