[Community-Discuss] [govcom] Reminder: Call for Comments on AFRINIC Bylaws

wafa DAHMANI wafa at ati.tn
Fri Nov 16 11:40:57 UTC 2018

Please find in attachment

----- Mail original -----
De: "Sander Steffann" <sander at steffann.nl>
À: "wafa DAHMANI" <wafa at ati.tn>
Cc: "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>, "General Discussions of AFRINIC" <community-discuss at afrinic.net>, "AFRINIC Communication" <comm-announce at afrinic.net>, "AfriNIC Board of Directors' List" <Board at afrinic.net>, "govcom" <govcom at afrinic.net>
Envoyé: Vendredi 16 Novembre 2018 12:31:22
Objet: Re: [Community-Discuss] [govcom] Reminder: Call for Comments on	AFRINIC Bylaws

Hi Wafa,

> the Govcom received your email and is dealing with your request.
> please note that we communicated on bylaws review on 29 October and the email you replied to is a reminder.

Thanks for your reply! However:

The text "we invite the community to make comments" read like this was a new invitation. And despite that the subject of this message said "Reminder:" I can't seem to find the original message on this list [1]. Can you please post a link to that message in the archives?

Cheers!
Sander

[1]: https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2018-October/date.html