[Community-Discuss] [govcom] Reminder: Call for Comments on AFRINIC Bylaws

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Nov 16 11:31:22 UTC 2018

Hi Wafa,

> the Govcom received your email and is dealing with your request.
> please note that we communicated on bylaws review on 29 October and the email you replied to is a reminder.

Thanks for your reply! However:

The text "we invite the community to make comments" read like this was a new invitation. And despite that the subject of this message said "Reminder:" I can't seem to find the original message on this list [1]. Can you please post a link to that message in the archives?

Cheers!
Sander

[1]: https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2018-October/date.html