[Community-Discuss] Call for comments on proposed changes to AFRINIC fees

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:44:02 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I have looked at the fees and I suggest that the fees be revised to support
new members.

I am also in agreement that a Lineer fee structure be given.

Kind Regards
Daniel K.
ᐧ

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 at 10:28, S Moonesamy <sm+afrinic at elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Saul,
> At 02:32 AM 25-05-2018, Saul Stein wrote:
> >Sorry, just to add, I think its great to see a more linear pricing
> >structure which will help members grow!
>
> There was a short discussion on this mailing list about linear fees
> structure versus flat fees structure.  I'll suggest a linear fees
> structure given that there is more support for that approach and
> there is a rationale for the approach.
>
> I have not forgotten your comments about the customer service level.
>
> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy

Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa/ Chair - Outreach and Engagement WG
(ICANN At-Large)/ former Chair - FOSSFA  / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising
Team - FOSS4G2018
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka