[Community-Discuss] Call for comments on proposed changes to AFRINIC fees

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Nov 7 09:26:43 UTC 2018

Hi Saul,
At 02:32 AM 25-05-2018, Saul Stein wrote:
>Sorry, just to add, I think its great to see a more linear pricing
>structure which will help members grow!

There was a short discussion on this mailing list about linear fees
structure versus flat fees structure.  I'll suggest a linear fees
structure given that there is more support for that approach and
there is a rationale for the approach.

I have not forgotten your comments about the customer service level.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy