[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri May 18 09:54:47 UTC 2018

Mark

I see we are starting to divide the haves and have nots.  The internet is for everyone regardless of how deep your pockets are.

Let’s remember that the big privileged members sell services to the community who are the real owners of AfriNIC.

What I see now is these privileged owners wanting to claim ownership and saying the poor should not be allowed in.

Africa is not North America  nor is it Europe or Asia.  It’s Africa with its unique challenges. Let’s stop these  comparisons.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone