[Community-Discuss] Community-Discuss Digest, Vol 318, Issue 1

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:14:39 UTC 2018

funga.roho at yandex.com>:

> Andrew,
>
> If you were a true African you will not give you all the trouble you've
> been given these 2 weeks to torpedo any effort to re-assemble the
> community, as you did.
>
> You pretend to be African, because you live in Africa, you work in Africa
> but you have nothing of the soul of this continent. All your interventions
> are in the direction of mercenaries and an intelligence to destroy to what
> has been dearly designed.

He don't need to pretend. He don't need to prove his africanicité
You forget Andrew is born in Africa not just live and work here

Even though I find many of his intervention here terrible, I find your own
above to be raciste and deserving of sanction from co-chair.

> But we true Africans, we will take the evil that you suffer in charge, we
> will not tire to purify you.

No racist, hateful language like that is NOT spirit of true African. You
need help and deliverance from intolerance.
True African can hate your action, but still show respect.

> You will not succeed in breaking the symbiosis that exists in this
> community. Me personally, I will get rid of all the poison that you
> inoculate in your messages arrogant, discourteous and nauseating ..

And you just elevate the dirtiness 1000.000 time by making this a personal,
racist xenophobic attack? If you are finding people like Andrew that are
divisive, look in mirror tomorrow morning.

--
Borg le Chevalier