[Community-Discuss] Bad news

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed May 9 07:19:15 UTC 2018

Sandar

Most member organizations will have problems and even the best individuals will have moments of weakness. AFRINIC is a technical organization with amazingly technical staff who do a very good job on a daily basis.

We acknowledge we have some layer 9 problems thus the constiting of a governance board.

Yes a number of us will point out weaknesses and generally we very rarely celebrate the good work as we take it as business as usual.

I want to ask the doom sayers that the organization is not at risk.  We point out problems to continue and sustain our growth.  It’s the whole basis of bottom up that makes us wash our dirty laundry in public.

AFRINIC is strong and will go through the current hard times and emerge a strong organization we have come too far.

The community is closer together than ever before so rest assured we will continue building our organization.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone