[Community-Discuss] Bad news

Adewole Ajao dewole at tinitop.com
Wed May 9 07:17:24 UTC 2018

Thank you for propagating the "bad news", Sander. It is interesting that
you "just noticed" this considering that certain community members have
been amplifying impending doom at AFRINIC all over social media for several
months now.

I do however look forward to all of us sincerely working together to
correct the situation. Where we observe problems, the ideal would be to try
resolving them with the parties concerned before screaming from the
rooftops.

Regards,
Dewole Ajao
AFRINIC Community/Resource Member.