[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Mar 28 16:53:02 UTC 2018

Why is the community continuing to speculate on this issue when it is
already being dealt with by a committee of the board?

Do we not have confidence in the process? And if not is there a better way?

Let's not second guess the team guys..

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.